|Price for a week||Price for a weekend||Dates|
|790 €||650 €||1 January 2024 to 26 April 2024|
|1100 €||790 €||27 April 2024 to 5 July 2024|
|1670 €||Not available for just a weekend||6 July 2024 to 19 July 2024|
|2150 €||Not available for just a weekend||20 July 2024 to 16 August 2024|
|1670 €||Not available for just a weekend||17 August 2024 to 23 August 2024|
|1100 €||790 €||24 August 2024 to 29 September 2024|
|790 €||650 €||30 September 2024 to 20 December 2024|
|Pâques - from 29 March to 1 April||790 €|
|Ascension - from 8 May to 12 May||990 €|
|Pentecote - from 17 May to 20 May||890 €|
|1er Novembre - from 31 October to 3 November||790 €|
|11 Novembre - from 8 November to 11 November||790 €|
For short stays please contact Carole directly.
Adress : 49 Allée des Peyrieres 24260 Mauzens et Miremont
This semi-troglodyte house, classified as 3 stars by the Departmental Tourism Committee, will seduce you with its atypical charm. You will appreciate the softness and ambiance created by the local stone combined with the charm of exposed beams. It is surrounded by woods and walking paths. It is also located far from any road traffic, making it the ideal place for a complete change of scenery, rejuvenation, and complete relaxation.It can accommodate up to 9 people.
The house has an area of approximately 170m², with 4 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms. The 80,000m² wooded grounds provide you with the necessary peace and space for rest.
- The living/dining room is partially built into the troglodyte rock and features a beautiful fireplace, perfect for winter evenings. Its two French doors provide good brightness and an unobstructed view of the park and the pool.
- Fully equipped separate kitchen (oven, microwave, fridge/freezer, dishwasher, etc.).
- Bedroom with 1 double bed and a view of the park and the pool.
- Large bathroom with shower and bathtub.
- Bedroom with 1 double bed and a bathroom with a shower.
- Separate toilet.
- Laundry room with a washing machine, iron, and ironing board.
- Bedroom with access to a large terrace with an unobstructed view of the pool and the forest, with an attached bathroom.
- Bedroom with 3 single beds, shower area, and sink.
- Separate toilet.
- Private fenced swimming pool measuring 11.5x5m, equipped with sun loungers.
- Central heating.
- Stone barbecue.
- Table tennis.
- Baby cot.
- Garden furniture.
- Flat-screen TV.
- DVD player.
- Hi-Fi system.
- WiFi internet.
- Board games.
- Housekeeping service available upon request.
- Linens provided upon request.